MS Dynamics CRM Migration and Development Minneapolis
What is MS Dynamics CRM?
MS Dynamics CRM is a Microsoft customer relationship management application. Microsoft offers the application both as an on premise and in cloud version. The latest 2016 version of the application is called MS Dynamics 365 and comes with various modules, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Financials, Operations and Project Management. Users can choose a modules to start and add additional one as needed.
Why use a CRM solution?
- Helps sales and marketing track potential and existing customers
- Provides metrics on sales and marketing efforts
- Provides automated reminders for customer follow up and communications
- Provides platform for building custom solutions, including customer service
INTELLIXION MS DYNAMICS CRM SERVICES
- Application Planning and Configuration
- Implementation and upgrades
- Workflows for Automated lead and case routing
- Installation and Role-based security definitions
- Data migration from other systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations
- Integration with Active Directory, Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Report Development
- Enhancing Dashboards and Role centers
- xRM development for business solution applications
- Contact center implementations
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with various ERPs
- Ongoing monthly support